Monday 15 August 2005

Birthday Season Part II - Belly Dancing

While not technically my birthday for another week or so, in typical Leo style, I have declared a full 11 days of festivities this year, my birthday fortnight! On friday night, Brent and I celebrated a cumulative 56 years at Erciyes Turkish Resturant in Surry Hills.

We feasted on dips, salads, pide and grilled meat while watching 3 bellydancers, including the freaky resident male bellydancer (!). As the birthday boy and girl it is apparently mandatory that we get up and shake our bellys with the resident dancers.

Thanks everyone for coming and for the lovely gifts. (Photos)


Brent Bellydances!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 8:10 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Early Birthday Alison! Erciyes is one of my favourite turkish restuarants in Sydney. Best turkish bread in the whole entire world and same with their dips and their delicious grilled meat. Hehe, it was my favourite takeway when I lived in around the corner from it. Even the locals in Instanbul rave about Erciyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter