Sunday 14 August 2005

Birthday Season Part I - Coming of Age

August is birthday season for my family. First up we have my Dad and Brother on the 13th, followed with Mum and I on the 23rd. We celebrated the boys birthdays last night at Il Vicolos in Top Ryde. The celebration was extra special as my baby brother turned 18.

In 1987, Bob Hawke was elected for a 3rd term, Lieutenant Colonel Sitiveni Rabuka executes a bloodless coup on the island of Fiji and a little boy was born with blue eyes and golden curls who looked just like his Dad and big brother when they were born. And now my little angelic baby bro is 18. I can think of a few occasions when it was touch as go though - lucky he has always known how to work the cuteness factor - a typical youngest child.

Happy Birthday P! (and Dad!)



The Family circa 2005

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter