Saturday 16 July 2005

By special request: a fish update

The 3 remaining fish are still swimming strong. I have resisted the temptation to buy any more friends for Steve, Rudiger and Biggy and to just let the tank be for a while. I did think I killed Steve the other day while experimenting with the lighting in the tank. I think all I did though was make him temporarily blind - I don't mean to hurt you Steve, really I don't!

I don't believe that fish have 3 second memories, the little guys know I am the feeding person and whenever I walk in the door they go into a frenzy until they are fed. It's nice to be needed! Although fish aren't very cuddly and I still want a kitten, I must admit I have become very attached to the guys.

Trivia Question: Rudiger was named after which animated character's alias?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter