Monday 11 July 2005

Fun with Chicken

A few weeks ago I agreed to help mum out with her latest photography assignment - 7 deadly sins. We started with relatively tame photos of pride, anger, envy and sloth but somewhere along the line things got a little strange, culminating in greed with me, in bed, eating a whole BBQ chicken with my hands!

I think it was possibly one of the most hilarious things I have ever done! We were both in hysterics as I rubbed the chicken on my face and arms and munched into the breast like I was some sort of beast. Confused the cat too - she thought all her christmasses had come at once.

Strange, I have never had a comment made on any of my flickr images but within minutes of posting these ones I have 2 comments and multiple views from what must be strangers! Scary! I did have the images publically available but after the comments I have followed my gut instinct and made them private. If you want to see the full set, let me know and I will add you as a friend in flickr. Here is one for a taster...


3 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh but chicken lady, I like to see you eat.

 
At 7/14/2005 9:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be careful with those pics Alison! They could come back to haunt you in later life... ;)

 
At 7/14/2005 2:29 pm, Blogger Alison said...

Whats all the fuss about - It's just chicken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter