Wednesday 7 November 2001

Not much new over here. It is officially freezing over here now – winter is about a month late but has now kicked in. By my calculations I have about a week to wait before my winter coat arrives from Australia – Thanks Mum!

Another week with Gerry Lundberg PR filling in for Sinead who is in Spain - that means NO MORE FILING! Tonight is the opening of 12 Angry Men – a court room drama about 1 juror talking around 11 others that the boy charged with murder is not guilty. Probably the most exciting PR that we are doing is for Pierce Brosnan’s new film Evelyn. There is a small possibility that I could meet James Bond and also Aiden Quinn who is also in the movie....mmmm

I go to see the plastic surgeon tomorrow to find out if my supermodel career is over. I guess the scar is a little better but I am still worried about my smile.

Actually been getting out and about a bit more recently. I went to see a band called The Frames who are like the Hunters and Collectors of Dublin. They were really good, I am sure if I knew the music a bit better it would have been fantastic. Can you believe though that I saw someone throw a glass (luckily plastic) at someone there! Went out on Saturday night to celebrate Derval’s birthday to a club called life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter