Sunday 7 October 2001

My purpleturtle account has pretty much crashed and died. Can you please send emails to alisoneire@hotmail.com

Went and made a statement at the guarda's on Thursday. I was seen by Sergent Finbar Murphy and sat down in one of the little rooms off the waiting area (just like on The Bill) I went through what had happened and he wrote it all down. I then had to sign that it was all correct. Not really a very pleasant experience having to sign that it is all knowing that I will have to stick to the story in court etc.

I also saw a solicitor who says I have a strong case but it will be up to 18 months or 2 years before I see anything. It's going to be a long process!

I took the steristips off yesterday and the scar does not look too bad. It is neat at least. Still can't laugh properly though and I am a bit worried that I won't get the feeling back or be able to move my lip properlay again. At the moment the left side of my top lip is a bit dropped (Like Miss Shutes at Cheltenham for those of you that know/remember her)

On a brighter side, I have been going to plays most nights this week. Saw Oyster on Tuesday, Guess Who's Coming for the Dinner by Roddy Doyle, Le Costume which is directed by Peter Brook (a legendary director). I just saw Rose Rage (an adaptation of Shakespeares Henry plays) and I am off to see Pete Postlethwaite in Scaramouche Jones tonight. They were all fantastic and I couldn't really pick out a favourite. I might have a day off tomorrow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter