Friday 24 August 2001

Donald, Where's Your Trousers

Chorus

Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low
Through the streets in me kilt I'll go
All the lassies say hello
Donald, where's your trousers?

I just got in from the Isle of Skye
I'm not very big and I'm awfully shy
All the lassies shout "oo aye"
"Donald where's your trousers?"

Chorus

A lady took me to a ball,
And it was slippery in the hall
I was a-feared that I might fall
'Cause I had me on no trousers

Chorus

I went down to London town
To have a little fun on the underground
All the lassies said as I went down
Donald, where's your trousers?

Chorus

They'd like to wed me everyone
Just let them catch me if they can
You canna put the brakes on a highland man
Who doesn't like wearing trousers.

Chorus

Well I caught a cold and me nose was raw
I had no handkerchief at all
So I hiked up my kilt and I gave it a blow,
Now you can't do that with trousers.

Chorus

To wear the kilt is my delight,
It isn't wrong, I know it's right.
The highlanders would get afright
If they saw me in trousers.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter