Tuesday 20 November 2001

2 of my waitlisted flights have come through! Only the Singapore-Sydney leg to go. Go Trish from Traveland!!

Been unemployed again for a bit. Actually I am not really interested in working at the moment. The money will hold out for a bit longer - goodbye life savings...

Actually I tell a lie, I did have work yesterday. I got a call in the morning to do a weeks general admin work with an insurance company. I had told my agency after my last filing job that I didn't want to file again. When I arrived at this job they stuck me in the filing room and that's where I stayed all day. My being the fussy bitch that I am I resigned! Got to be a record - 4.5 hours I lasted! The really bad thing about this was that another agency called after the first one with a better paying role putting together a powerpoint presentation for 3 days. Had to turn it down.

Going to Birmingham this weekend to visit Katie. Probably going to doss around the UK for a few weeks after. Then back to Ireland for the Jamiroquai concert. Hopefully I will make it over to Spain for a bit to visit my old flatmate, then...HOME!! Start preparing the fatted calfs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter