Wednesday 20 April 2005

Not Another Chicken Night!


You would be forgiven for thinking all I ever do is go to weddings and hens nights! They are coming to an end though - I promise.

Anna and John are the last for the wedding season (well for my friends, we haven't even started on Brents friends yet!). While the boys went lawn bowling (complete with John in a dress) the girls had dinner and dancing at Tharen Restuarant in Kings Cross.

Tharens is set up to cater for hens nights and other big parties, with set menus followed by retro music, dancing and hats on the wall so everyone can dress up.

Dinner was delicious - a surprise for a group resturant! I wish I could have fit more of the blueberry creme brulee in after the first 2 courses - YUM! Everyone got into the dancing after dinner with the tables being pushed back.

This photo shows Anna in the traditional hand me down veil. Each hen has to take the veil home and add something too it for the next to get married. Hannah added the flower and Elise some gum leaves.


More photos

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter