Tuesday 17 April 2007

Kob khun kha Thailand

Arrived back in Sydney this morning. Although its good to be home, I hate that feeling when you walk in the door and realise that all you have in front of you is lots of washing, an empty fridge and the imminant return to work.

I really enjoyed Thailand, plenty of fun stuff to do but enough time to just chill out also. Highlights were... getting saturated on Thai new year (Songkran), Diving in the Similans, Phi Phi island hopping, kayaking the hidden caves on PhangNga and riding the elephants.

I will write up some more later though when I post some photos.

To keep you interested though, my dive buddy, El, has posted some photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elceg/sets/72157600066823786/


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2007 7:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool - looks like an awesome holiday. Love the bandanna. Looking forward to a home cooked thai dinner :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter