Friday 26 January 2007

I dont like Jazz...

...but I love whatever it was that Oscar Castro-Neves and his band was playing at Jazz in the Domain this year.

I last went to the Jazz a couple of years ago and was very disappointed - vowing never to go and sit on the cold hard ground to listen to that crap they were calling music ever again. Funny what I will resort to when I haven't got a better offer eh?!

So glad I went though - as this was not Jazz as I knew it. The domain was overflowing and the music pumped with infectious Latin rhythms and beautiful singing from the 2 women singers. The night culminated in the 2nd half with everyone up on their feet dancing and stomping along to the drums and whistles carnavale style - just brilliant!

SMH article - "easily the best ever Jazz In The Domain"


Jazz in the domain

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter