Thursday 13 July 2006

My little bro's a married man

Andrew and Gloria were finally married weekend before last at the Kings School Chapel, Nth Parramatta. The same chapel that my parents were married in and that Andrew and I were christened in (I even saw our names in the christening register!). Gloria looked stunning and I didnt know Andrew could scrub up that well!



In the chapel


The ceremony was followed by a Korean buffet lunch outside the church (with 3 un-named members of my family managing to drop chilli squid on their wedding outfits!). The reception was held that night at the Pavillion on the Park.

Had a great time dancing the night away with my family. My (slightly tipsy) mother has declared that we need to have more weddings! As she had so much fun.


Big sister, little brother

Congratulations Andrew and Gloria!

Photos are up here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter