Saturday 11 June 2005

Fish!

I realised when I was up in Brissie with the menagerie of animals at Jaime and Kelly's that what I was missing in my life was a pet.

Living in a unit means that my choice of pet is rather limited, so by process of elimination - fish it is.

I set up my little tropical fish tank last weekend and this morning I bought:
  • male and a female swordtails

  • 2 Tiger Barbs


They seem to be settling in nicely to their new home. I fed them just then and they tucked in ok - although the little barbs seem to be fussy eaters, sucking in the food then spiting it out.

I think I will name the boy swordtail Stevie...any other suggestions?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 10:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought PJJ (Puddle Jumper Jaws) was a good name... But I was 8 at the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter