Sunday 30 October 2005

Girls girls girls!

10 years have passed since I left Cheltenham Girls High School and last Saturday night about half of my year met up for a school reunion at Bar 333.

I was quite nervous about going, worried no one would recognise me, concerned about finding the right outfit that made me look hawt as well as portrayed the Alison of 2005. I am the girl that very nearly missed her year 12 formal as I thought I would not be able to find a dress after all!

But after all the stressing (and shopping) I had a great night. It was quite an adrenaline rush as I recognised faces and they, after some prompting, recognised me. I heard stories of travel, careers, babies, partners, husbands, ex-husbands, businesses. Under the new found sophistication people really hadn't changed much, although how much can you really learn about a person in a noisy pub, only really scratched the surface.

Photos are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter
Free Web Site Counter